Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL), the ground handling arm of Air India, now conducts walk-in interviews to select candidates for various positions at Chennai Airport on fixed term contract for a period of three years and to maintain a wait-list for vacancies that may arise in future.
How to apply
Documents etc to take along for walk-in
- Filled-in Application Form
(Available on Pages 8-11 of this notification).
- Copies of the testimonials/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement- Pages 13 &14 in this notification ).
- Non-refundable Application Fee of `500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai. Please write
your Full Name, & Mobile.No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
(No fees is to be paid by Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities).
- A recent (not more than 3 months old) coloured passport size photograph of the full face (front view) pasted in the space provided in the application form.
- Self-attested copies of the supporting documents in respect of Item Nos. 3, 4, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, & 18, of the Application Form
- Original Certificates should not be submitted along with the application but should be brought for verification.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category must submit a duly attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate in the format as prescribed by Government of India, issued by the Competent Authority. The certificate, inter-alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservation for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the “Creamy Layer’ Exclusion clause. The OBC Certificate produced by the candidates should be as per the Central List of OBCs published by the Govt. of India and not by the State Government.
- Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must walk-in with the completed Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their current employer.
Note: Please read carefully this employment notification at Air India’s website before applying.